Melon Golem is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds a new mob to the game. Now you can create completely new golems that were not previously in the game. It is worth noting that this mob is quite strong, so you can easily protect various villages and other structures of your own.
How does this golem attack hostile mobs?
The fact is that the golem is perfect for long-range battles, as it shoots specially charged watermelons at players and mobs. The rate of fire is quite high, and the damage done by each accurate shot is quite serious, so you can easily deal with zombies and skeletons.
- The head of the golem can be put on over any block.
- To create, you need 3 blocks of watermelon and a stick, after which you need to click on the central block of the watermelon.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.