Mercurius is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which allows you to get the opportunity to collect some statistics about the gameplay, then to clarify some points about bugs and slack in the game. You can also collect data about various servers, as well as about the features of the game on the servers. To view the bug and bug report, you will need to go to the mod directory and then open the necessary text files.
- Collection of data on absolutely every game session, as well as a structured display of all data on past games.
- The ability to install a unique indicator for mods that are installed on the client.
- Displays the versions of the game were played on.
- The start time of the game, the end time of the game, as well as the transcript of each moment.
Mercurius Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mercurius Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 Free Download