Mermaid Tail is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2 that allows the player to create special items. They will help the player swim faster in oceans, seas, and any other bodies of water. Each item can be created using regular crafting. To implement it, the player will need a certain amount of valuable resources. After that, it will be possible to move more quickly underwater, as well as receive other valuable abilities.
What does the mod add?
- Now the game will have two artifacts, each of which will allow the player to turn into a mermaid. They have their craft, so it will be easy to create them using valuable resources.
- The first tail will allow the player to get an almost unlimited breath, and the second – allows you to get a higher movement speed.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.