Inventory Sorter Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 is updated and shared with you for free. This is a Mod that allows you to organize your inventory of items quickly and easily. Just click on the gear icon and it will automatically do the work for you. It also allows you to transfer an inventory item to another warehouse quickly. This Mod requires to be installed on both your server and client’s server. Remember that in order for Inventory Sorter Mod to work best, your game must ensure that Minecraft Forge is installed.
- Moves a single item from one inventory to another.
Middle mouse sorting
- Click the middle mouse button to sort the inventory from highest to least count. Uses item registry name to group similarly named items when the count is the same.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Inventory Sorter Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2