The basic tool is now available to be able to install modifications in Minecraft 1.15.
Minecraft Forge API Minecraft 1.15/1.15.1/1.15.2 is a tool that is responsible for establishing an environment over which the creators of modifications can develop their creations. At the same time, this tool allows players to install game modifications, avoiding conflicts as much as possible when installing several Mods in the same Minecraft installation.
Over the years, Forge, has become a standard on which the creators of modifications base their creations. Therefore, today, if we want to have the possibility to install and play with the majority of available Mods, quickly and easily, we will have to install Forge in our Minecraft.
This tool is in the Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install Minecraft Forge API Minecraft 1.15/1.15.1/1.15.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15, Minecraft Forge 1.15.1 or Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded file.
- An installer will open.
- We mark the option “Install client”.
- We indicate the route where we have Minecraft installed.
- We click on Install.
- Let the Mods installation party for Minecraft begin!