Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod 1.15 / 1.14.4 has new features created in our Minecraft game. It has very important functions such as recognizing and displaying the durability of items and distinguishing their colors at this game. In addition, it also emits a sound for players to identify items that are broken and in need of repair, which is a great thing that surely you have never thought of, right? Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod has a few new advanced functions waiting for you to explore it. You need to make sure your Minecraft game has been installed before Minecraft Forge to use this new mod.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod 1.15/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4/1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.15