Ensorcellation Mod 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to enjoy a good amount of new enchantments, both to make use of them in an unmodified version of the game, Vanilla, and for games where there are many other mods installed. In addition to new enchantments, this mod will also allow us to enjoy modified versions of Minecraft’s default enchantments.
The new enchantments offered by this mod are varied and focus on the following objects in the game. Bib and helmet armor, melee weapons, bows, tools, fishing rods, and shields. In addition, as we can see in the image below, protective enchantments can also be applied to the armor of our horses.
This mod is in the Beta development phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will be publishing their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ensorcellation Mod 1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4