Farming for Blockheads Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 will allow us a market position, served by a villager, which will allow us to obtain various elements related to agriculture and livestock. In this store, or stop, we can exchange those objects that we have, but do not want, for other objects that we want, or need.
In this market store we will find any type of seed, young trees, bone dust, flowers, mushrooms and animal eggs. This mod adds support for Biomes O ‘Plenty, so we can also get seeds and young trees of this mod, in the market.
In addition, with this mod installed, we can also manufacture a block called «Chicken Nest» that will be responsible for collecting chicken eggs in the pens and a feeder, which will allow us to automate the feeding of animals on our farms.
This mod is in the Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Farming for Blockheads Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4