Industrial Foregoing Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture machines and varied objects that will allow us to create systems to automate all those tasks that cannot be automated by default in Minecraft. This automation focuses on areas such as transportation, generators, agriculture, livestock, production of resources and tools, among others.
The machines and systems that we can manufacture and use with this mod are varied. As a summary, we can create biofuel generators, new furnaces, water condensers, drills, fertilizers, plant collectors and seeders, animal feed systems and resource processing units, among other things.
This mod is in the Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will be publishing their respective updates in this article.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Tesla API and Tesla Core Lib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Industrial Foregoing Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.14.4