JapariCraft Mod 1.14.4/1.13.2 is responsible for adding to Minecraft some of the characters, blocks, objects, and food-related to the Kemono Friends manga series. If you have ever seen this animated series, you will surely recognize the content that is added to the game.
The creatures that this mod adds can be found anywhere in the world, since they will be generated randomly in any biome of the game. If we approach any of these entities and give them the “japariman” food, they will automatically become our friends.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
JapariCraft Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4