Moar Boats Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 will offer us a lot of new transport options on the waters, allowing us to manufacture two variants of boats, or boats, inspired by Minecraft’s default wagons. One of these two new ships is larger than normal and is intended for the transport of people and animals.
The other type of boat is modular, which is the strength of this mod, and that will allow us to install modules that will bring you new and interesting features. There are several modules that we can use in each of the boats, some of them are the icebreaker modules, the anchor module, the rudder and seat module, the diving, fishing and chest module, to use a boat as a chest
The engine and navigation section has specific modules that will allow us to power the ship’s engine through the use of an oven or a daylight sensor, which will act as a solar panel. As for navigation we can install a module that adds a map to the ship, which shows our route, and will even allow us to mark points of interest on the map.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Shadowfacts’ Forgelin.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Moar Boats Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4