Ore Canes Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to obtain mineral resources without having to perform mining tasks. With this installed mod we can create new types of “sugarcane”, in this case, based on mineral resources. These “sugarcane” mineral resources will behave like any other crop in the game, only instead of food, we get minerals.
If we make use of these sugarcane variants, we can obtain resources from coal, iron, gold, diamonds, emeralds, Redstone, lapis lazuli, obsidian and, abyssal quartz in the same way as in a traditional sugarcane plantation, but obtaining mineral resources without having to spend a day-biting in the mines.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ore Canes Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4