OpenBlocks Elevator Mod 1.15.1 is a mod that offers us the possibility of building, quickly and easily, elevators or elevators in Minecraft. These elevators or elevators will not have a real movement, but what they will do is teleport our character from an elevator block to another elevator block.
To establish different floors or stops within the same elevator, the mod proposes several colors of elevator blocks, so an elevator block of one color will teleport us to another elevator block of the same color.
Another option offered by this mod is to create directional elevator blocks, which will allow us, instead of going up or down, to move forward, backward, left or right. Below we can see the recipe necessary to be able to manufacture the directional elevator blocks offered by this mod.
This mod is in the Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will be publishing their respective updates in this article.
How to install OpenBlocks Elevator Mod Minecraft 1.15.1
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.1
- Download OpenBlocks Elevator Mod 1.15.1
- Double click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from the mod into the .minecraft / mods folder
- It’s time to use the elevators offered by this mod!
OpenBlocks Elevator Mod Minecraft 1.15.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.1