AlphaCraft Bedrock is a package of textures and sounds that you can add to Minecraft and give it back what it looked like in the first versions of the game
The first versions of Minecraft, before becoming the game it is today, were executed with a Java interpreter on the computer and its graphics were more basic. You can enjoy the retro look of then without sacrificing any of its current features with AlphaCraft Bedrock.
Retro textures and sounds for Minecraft
You can enjoy everything retro that can be considered something of 10 years ago, of course, with this package of textures and sounds. You can play your games with the shapes, colors, and sounds of the first versions, when there was not even an Android version. You will see how the ideas of the beginning were, such as pig men instead of the current villagers.
To install this texture and audio package in Minecraft you have to do the following:
- Step 1: Download the package and unzip the ZIP.
- Step 2: Go to the Minecraft store to install the Classic Texture Pack.
- Step 3: Now select in the game this pack you just downloaded from the store and make sure Bedrock is at the top of the list.
- Step 4: Turn off the soft light option.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minecraft required
- The installation of the app through the APK file requires the activation of the option “Unknown sources” in Settings> Applications.