Miner’s Advantage is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which is an improved version of a mod like SuperMiner. This mod will allow you to get a lot of convenient tweaks, each of which will help in a certain aspect of survival. For example, now you can chop wood from one block, and also automatically install torches if suddenly an insufficient level of lighting was detected.
What other tweaks have been added?
- Automatic capture of the necessary items.
- Filter items for selection in inventory.
- Lighting area in automatic mode.
- Automatic excavation of the mine.
- Identification of certain types of ores for their further mining without the participation of a player.
- Some tweaks to simplify the game on the server.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Miner’s Advantage Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.