Miner’s Helmet is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which adds a special helmet to the game. But what exactly can this helmet allow you? The fact is that this helmet will help you illuminate any locations in which you are. Now you can put on a helmet on your character, and a flashlight will be installed on it.
This will come in very handy when you are traveling through night biomes, exploring mines, and for other purposes. Now you don’t need to use torches for lighting, just put on your helmet! Also, the helmet can glow underwater, explore the water world!
How to create a helmet?
- The helmet is crafted using three iron ingots, as well as a lamp and two leather pieces in a workbench.
- You can also get it from the Creative menu and using the command.
How To Install Miner’s Helmet Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.