Minestuck is a mod on Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 that will allow you to create unique worlds. Also, the mod has some other mechanics that have nothing to do with the creation of worlds. The fact is that you will have to create various energy storage that will feed a large number of mechanisms so that you can create worlds. For example, you can create computers, various schemes, disks, and diskettes, as well as other mechanisms and devices for creating your own world.
How to create a world?
- Choose the necessary parameters that can be specified on the computer. With the help of them, you can maximally fine-tune the world.
- Fill the world with mobs that can be selected on the computer menu.
- Indicate other details, for example, the level of lighting, the change of day and night, types of biomes.
Minestuck Mod 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.