MiniHUD – a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which added a mini-panel. It will have similar functionality to the F3 panel. However, the player will be able to independently configure it exactly as he wants. You can easily resize the panel and a few other features.
- Creation of unique chunks using hotkeys.
- Overlaying the required level of illumination.
- Applying a grid to the game. With its help, it will be possible to determine the size of the chunks.
- DEMs for modifying and defining the algorithms for the appearance of mobs.
- Initially, the hotkey – H. It can be changed as needed.
- Changing the configuration mode – H + C.
- There are three options for the size of the new panel.
How To Install MiniHUD Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.