Mo ‘Glowstone Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, which adds some nice crafting to the game. Among them there are very useful crafts that will appeal to many players. For example, now you can easily make regular light dust out of red dust, for this you need 1 red dust block and 8 torches, after which you can pick up a light dust block.
There is also another feature of the mod. You can make a lamp with 1 light fixture and 4 pieces of light dust. Another new block is a light dust brick, which requires 4 light dust blocks. Well, now – the main function that was added by this mod. This mod allows you to paint certain lamps using special dyes. There are a total of 16 dyes in the game, which means that now you have 16 different lamp colors + a base color. Is it interesting? Yes, definitely, because now you can make red, yellow and blue lamps.
- 16 new lamp colors .
- New crafting options for some blocks.
How To Install Mo ‘Glowstone Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mo ‘Glowstone Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mo ‘Glowstone Mod is installed.