Mo ‘Structures is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which updates the game with a large number of completely new dungeons. Among them, there are very unique buildings, for example, flying fortresses, huge castles, temples, and much more. The author of this mod made an excellent decision – all dungeons are quite large, and also have excellent architecture. Some of the new buildings are perfect for living there.
Examples of new dungeons:
- Big temple in the jungle
- Pyramid in the jungle
- Aerial fortress
- Fisherman’s house
- Large abandoned house
- Each structure contains valuable items in chests, as well as in the form of blocks, for example, ore blocks.
- They are protected by a large number of improved original mobs.
How To Install Mo ‘Structures Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.