Mobs Attempt Parkour is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.16.1, which allows you to introduce interesting innovations for the game. It will slightly increase the difficulty. The fact is that earlier mobs could not independently cope with even the simplest obstacles. It was a little counterintuitive. However, now almost all mobs have received basic parkour skills and will be able to jump over blocks with a distance of 1 or 2 blocks. This will complicate the game a bit and make the battles more interesting.
- Mobs have slightly increased their field of view, which allows them to see enemies at a greater distance.
- Slightly increased the speed of movement of mobs.
- Ability to disable mod functions in the settings at any time during the game.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.