Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.x, which allows you to introduce interesting innovations for the game. It will slightly increase the difficulty. The fact is that earlier mobs could not independently cope with even the simplest obstacles. It was a little counterintuitive. However, now almost all mobs have received basic parkour skills and will be able to jump over blocks with a distance of 1 or 2 blocks. This will complicate the game a little and make the battles more interesting.
- Mobs have slightly increased their field of view, which allows them to see enemies at a greater distance.
- Slightly increased speed of movement of mobs.
- Ability to disable mod functions in the settings at any time during the game.
How To Install Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod is installed.