Mod Menu is a mod for Minecraft 1.16 / 1.15.2, which adds a rather convenient function to the game, namely a functional list that displays all the mods that are used in one way or another in the game. It is worth noting that the mod allows the player to perform some pretty interesting things, namely:
- Disable or enable cheats.
- Visit developer websites.
- Disable or enable some mods.
- View information about conflicts between some mods.
It is also worth noting that this mod displays some additional information about the mod. You can get data about the mod, it is a library, as well as other useful data.
Mod Menu Mod 1.16 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mod Menu Mod 1.16 / 1.15.2 Free Download
- Mod Menu Mod 1.16 (V1.10.0+build.28 for 1.15.2-20w06a)
- Mod Menu Mod 1.16 (V1.11.8+build.13 for 20w22a)