Model Colle – mod on Minecraft 1.12.2, which will allow you to get a number of new interesting items. But why exactly do you need these items? The fact is that now you can get various scenery for your own game character. They will complement your image.
How exactly can you find new items?
Some of them will drop out in the form of loot when killing mobs, some can be crafted independently, and some can be found in the chests that are generated in dungeons. In total, the mod includes more than 15+ different additions that are associated with decorative elements.
What exactly was added?
- Small beard
- Demon Horn
- Gentleman’s hat
- North hat
- Sea mask
- Cat’s ears
- Iron helmet
- Cap of the young hunter
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Model Colle Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.