Modular Routers Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a Minecraft Forge mod that will add only one block to the game: Item Router + several modular add-ons. The subject router will allow you to move objects and create doors from blocks and execute ( in order ) any modules installed in it. These modules determine how objects will move around.
You will have the opportunity to carry out interesting manipulations with different objects. While many other mods can do all of the above, subject routers can do all of this in one unit, simply by connecting several correctly assembled modules to it.
- Take items from inventory.
- Send them to other repositories
- Place objects as blocks.
- Break the blocks.
- Throw objects into the world.
- Collect dropped objects.
- Throw items around the world.
- Sort Items
- Remotely interact with your player’s inventory.
- And other…
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.