Moolands is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which adds a new interesting world to the game. Its main purpose is to give you a slightly different look at the game. This world has its own generations that you need to explore. There are also some new mobs, namely cows.
By the way, they can attack you and inflict significant damage. By the way, these cows can teleport to the ordinary world from the portal, so you can fight them even in the ordinary world. A new mushroom biome will also appear in this world, try to find it!
- Cows can be saddled. They allow you to jump quite high and also have a fairly high movement speed.
- Mod configuration can be changed.
How it works?
To get to the new world, you must create a portal with a glowing stone and light it with a bucket of milk (the portal frame should be 5 × 4).
How To Install Moolands Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.