More Berries is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which will add 6 new types of berry bushes to Minecraft that will appear around the world. They can be very useful when you need to eat something urgently. These six new berry bushes will come in 6 different colors and appear in different locations.
Types of berry bushes:
- A blue species will appear in the forests.
- A yellow species will appear in birch forests.
- An orange species will appear in the Wooden Badlands.
- Purple species in the Swamps.
- Green view in the jungle.
- And black is closer to the sky.
- These berry bushes are not that hard to find. They appear quite frequently, and also appear frequently elsewhere (eg pumpkin).
- The berries that drop from these bushes are the same as the berries in regular Minecraft. You can eat them and they will satisfy your hunger. However, you can create a juicer to create berry juice. Berry juice will cover 4 hunger slots for you.
- You can also make cakes of different colors using the Berries mod.
- Please note that if you break the berry bushes with empty hands, they will disappear. If you want to take them with you, you can use a special tool.
We wish you a fun time!
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.