More Enchantments is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which adds a very convenient feature to the game, namely, new types of enchantments. They will help you achieve greater strength and a few good points for your survival process.
What kind of enchantments has been added?
- Ax enchantment. Increases the speed of felling trees.
- Additional enchantment for sharpness. Can further increase sword and ax damage.
- A pickaxe enchants that allow you to dig all the ore in a specific location at the same time, which will increase your resource extraction rate.
- Fiery enchantment. Suitable for shovels, axes, and picks. Find out what kind of enchantment yourself?
More about enchantments
- Vein: Vein is a pickaxe-only upgrade. When your pickaxe has this enchant, you can dig a lot of ore at the same time. Depending on the level of Vienna ( maximum 3 ), the amount of ore you can dig will be increased.
- Wood: Wood is an upgrade only for the Ax. When your ax has the enchanted wood, you will break a lot of wood at once. This improvement allows you to harvest trees much faster. Wood also has 3 levels of enchantment.
- Alpha Fire: Upgrades for Shovels, Ax, and Pickaxe. Alpha fire automatically burns the blocks you destroy. For example, if you break sand, it will drop glass, shatter wood, drop charcoal, and so on. Alpha Fire has only 1 level.
- Family: Reinforce the sword and ax. Family charm will not hurt your pet.
- Equipped with: Reinforced Sword and Ax. Penetration gives the person the ability to absorb the potion. If you receive a splash potion, you can grab the Fill device to consume it. When your weapon is impregnated, your attack will apply the potion effect to the target. On the contrary, you can right-click to give the effect itself. Penetrated has 10 levels. The higher the level, the longer the duration of the effect.
- Curse of the End: Enchant allows you to move 8 blocks around the attacker when you shoot. The curse of the end has 3 levels. The higher the level, the stronger its bad effect.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.