More Ores in ONE is a Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 mod that adds 5 new minerals to Minecraft:
Types of ores:
- Ruby ore: Ruby ore appears in the hottest biomes in the world (Deserts, Mesa, etc.). Ruby ore can be found at y = 0 to y = 16. You can use it with an iron pickaxe or higher.
- Sapphire ore: Sapphire ore appears in cold biomes in the Other World (Taiga, oceans, etc.). Sapphire ore can be found from y = 0 to y = 16. You can use it using the Iron Pickaxe and above.
- Topaz ore: Topaz ore appears in the void. Topaz ore can be found at y = 0 to y = 128. You can use it with a diamond pickaxe or higher.
- Amethyst Ore: Amethyst ore appears only in the ender world. Amethyst ore can appear at y = 0 to y = 128. To use amethyst ore, you will need a Topaz pickax.
- Ore of experience: appears in all three dimensions. Clicking will give you some experience points.
- You can make tools and clothes from these minerals. They have different strengths and weaknesses:
- Ruby and Sapphire are slightly stronger than Diamond.
- Topaz will be stronger than Rubin and Sapphire. Topaz clothing will give you resistance to fire.
- Amethyst is the most powerful mineral mod. It has very high strength as well as a very fast speed. Amethyst’s clothes will give you resistance to me and resistance to fire.
- In addition, the mod can also enter Minecraft with a tool called Sickle for harvesting.
More Ores in ONE Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.