More Overlays Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds some of the overlays from Not Enough Items (Mob Spawns, Chunk Bounds, Item Search). This mod is client side only.
More Overlays Mod for Minecraft
- Chunk Boundaries.
- Light Level / Mob spawns ( 16 block range ).
- Item search (only if JEI is installed).
- F9 : Chunk Boundaries
- F7 : Light Level / Mob spawns
Mob Spawns / Light Level:
- Shows a yellow X on blocks if monsters can spawn in the night or a red X if spawns are always possible.
- Has two modes it shows red lines in the corners and a yellow line in the middle of the chunk.
- In the 2. mode it also shows a green grid on the edges of the chunk.
- Only works if JEI is installed.
- If it is enabled you can search in JEI for items and all items in the inventory that doesn’t match the filter will get blacked out.
- You can double click on the JEI Search bar to enable that feature.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Just Enough Items.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
More Overlays Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4