More Paths is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2 that helps the player create simple paths. They will help the player to coordinate in the big world. With the help of the tracks, it will be possible to walk around the world and not forget from which place the player came, and where exactly he left. They can also be used to easily mark portals to Hell, your home, farms and other locations.
How do I create tracks?
- You need to take a shovel and find one of the blocks : mycelium, nylium or podzol. After that, you need to dig up one block of grass and replace it with the desired block.
- Click on the block with a shovel , after which the track will be automatically created.
- The size of the track will depend on how many similar blocks there are in the inventory.
- To install the track from the mycelium, you need to take not a shovel, but a pickaxe .
How To Install More Paths Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.