MoreCrashInfo – mod for Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.13.2, which will help the player to find out about all the errors. The fact is that the game can crash, and all reports are contained in the root folder with the game. Not every player will be able to deal with complex code. This mod will help ordinary players figure it out and get the information they need. Now it will be possible to get a detailed report on the reasons for the departure of the game.
How to use the mod?
- After each departure, upon entering the game, it will be possible to obtain textual information about this departure.
- The mod analyzes compatibility with other mods and identifies errors. If there are any incompatibilities, then the mod will give the necessary information to the player or developer.
- The report will show the phased launch of the game, it is easy to track the error.
MoreCrashInfo Mod 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MoreCrashInfo Mod 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 Free Download
Download more mods at Viavili.com