Mouse Tweaks is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will replace the standard mechanics of dragging and dropping blocks in the crafting grid. All this is very tedious and long, but thanks to the mod you can quickly drag objects and blocks using the mouse wheel. In addition, everything can be configured and disabled if necessary in the configuration file or directly in the settings menu of the Forge mod. In addition, if you hold down the RMB, you can evenly distribute the blocks on the crafting grid.
Why this mod?
This mod will help you speed up crafting, as well as moving items inside the chest and other storage. There are also features that are related to sorting items.
How to use the mod?
- To begin with, it is worth noting that each tweak has its own speed value, so you can track the speed of tweaks.
- The mod can be customized, because each tweak has a key setting, and some are still additionally tied to the keyboard and keys.
- In total, you can get about 15 tweaks related to sorting items, with quick crafting, as well as moving things between storages.
How does it work?
- Hold the right mouse button:
- Drag the mouse over the crafting grid:
- You can even drag over existing blocks:
It allows you to quickly pick up or move objects of the same type.
- Hold left mouse button:
- Drag through the inventory. Items of the same type will be collected:
- Hold Shift and drag. Items of the same type will be “pushed to shift”:
- Hold Shift, then hold the left mouse button: (the mouse cursor is not visible for some reason)
- Drag through the inventory. (for some reason, the mouse cursor is not visible)
Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mouse Tweaks Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download