Moving Elevators is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will add a simple and extremely convenient mechanism to the game universe. The fact is that now it will be possible to create an elevator mechanism using a number of simple blocks. There are a number of blocks that will help you adjust the lift height, number of floors, as well as other unique and convenient elevator parameters.
- You need to place 2 controller blocks. They connect the two floors. Can accommodate 3 or more floors.
- The first controller is on the first floor. It is from him that the ascent will be carried out.
- In the controller, you must specify the size of the platform grid.
- Place the button. It will be she who will start the elevator.
- The more controllers, the more floors are available at the elevator.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.