MrTJPCore – library for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 for mods from Mr_TJP. The setup is slightly different depending on which system and IDE you are using. This assumes that you know how to run Gradle commands on your system. The basic / gradlew command used below is for Linux or Unix based systems. For windows, this will just change to gradlew. Of course, if you don’t need to use a shell (e.g. you have gradle installed on your system), you can just go straight to gradle.
- Clone the repository to an empty folder.
- Cd to the repository (the folder where src and resources are located).
- Run ./gradlew setupDecompWorkspace to set up your environment.
- Run ./gradlew eclipse or ./gradlew idea respectively.
- Open your IDE using the generated files (i.e. ProjectRed.ipr is generated for IDEA ./)
- Edit, run, and debug your new code.
- Once the bug is fixed and working, you can submit it as a PR to the main repo.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.