Music Player Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 is the mod that allows you to listen to music while playing Minecraft without using external programs. It also allows you to manage your playlist in the game.
To use the music player, you can open the control playlist menu by pressing F8. There are also other keybindings that are configurable for you to control the music player by pausing or skipping tracks.
The music player mod supports many sources:
- Twitch streams.
- Local files.
- HTTP URLs.
The formats of files that it supports are:
- Matroska/WebM (AAC, Opus or Vorbis codecs).
- MP4/M4A (AAC codec).
- OGG streams (Opus, Vorbis and FLAC codecs).
- AAC streams.
- Stream playlists (M3U and PLS).
You can also choose to add an overlay, which adds a tiny music player window on the bottom right corner. This overlay lets you control the music easier.
How To Install Music Player Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.