Name Pain is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which will allow the player to find out the health of another mob or player. But how exactly is this opportunity realized? The fact is that now it will be possible to create a special tag. After that, you can apply this tag to any mob and track its health. This is very handy when the player wants to track the health of their pets. You can also track the health of enemies. By the way, this mod can work together with other mods that add other mobs.
How to use the mod?
- Create a tag and name it the required name.
- Apply the tag to any desired mob.
- After that, the tag will be highlighted in red if the mob has little health, and white – if the health is full.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.