Name Tag Tweaks is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will help the player to get several special tweaks, each of which is associated with a tag in the game. Now it can be obtained after the death of a certain mob, as well as created using a new craft.
- dropNameTagbyEntityKeepsNameValue – will help the player get a tag from any mob after his death. It drops out as a drop.
- enableNameTagCommand – you can change the tag name using the / nametag “name” command. Now you don’t need to use an anvil for this.
- nameTagCommandReplaceUnderscoresWithSpaces – allows the player to underline or change some characters in the tag name.
All functions are customizable, the player can choose only the ones they want.
How To Install Name Tag Tweaks Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.