Naturally Charged Creepers is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows you to spawn with a charged creeper more often than in the original game. For a charged creeper to appear, lightning needs to hit an ordinary mob. However, this is no longer required. Such mobs will appear in the world and attack the player with their powerful explosions. By the way, the mod can be customized, made more difficult, or simpler.
- onWorldSpawn: allows a new creeper to spawn in the world.
- onEggSpawn: adds a special spawn egg for the updated mob.
- protectFireDamage: protects the player from lightning damage.
- isChargedChance: increases or decreases the chance of a charged creeper spawning.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.