Nature’s Compass is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will allow you to find almost all biomes using a new type of compass. Please note that this compass has a fairly simple craft, namely – 4 seedlings, 4 blocks of wood, and you can use a variety of types of wood, as well as a standard compass.
This compass will allow you to find the following biomes:
- Desert (all types)
- Mushroom Biome
- Tropical biome
- Forest biome
- Other biomes
What other options does this mod have?
- You will be able to find a biome by a specific set of blocks, which can be selected in the settings menu.
- This mod contains several functional menus.
- Shows the spawn of the world if you have not selected any biome.
How To Install Nature’s Compass Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.