Nature’s Compass Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, which will allow you to find almost all biomes using a new type of compass. Please note that this compass has a fairly simple craft, namely – 4 seedlings, 4 blocks of wood , and you can use a variety of types of wood, as well as a standard compass.
This compass will allow you to find the following biomes:
- Desert (all types).
- Mushroom Biome.
- Tropical biome.
- Forest biome.
- Other biomes.
What other options does this mod have?
- You will be able to find a biome by a specific set of blocks , which can be selected in the settings menu.
- This mod contains several functional menus .
- Shows the spawn of the world if you have not selected any biome.
How To Install Nature’s Compass Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Nature’s Compass Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Nature’s Compass Mod is installed.
Nature’s Compass Mod Download Links