Now, after installing the Nature’s Compass mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, a special compass will appear, with the help of which you will find the location of the biomes, as well as show you certain information about this area, which includes coordinates, the name of the biome, the distance and Not only.
Nature’s Compass Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.