NBT Tooltips is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.14.4, which adds many windows with tips to the gameplay. They will help you get some accurate information on various in-game items. The fact is that every block and item in the game has a unique description that is not displayed. However, this mod can help you get it.
How do I get information about items?
- Just hover your cursor over a specific block or object, then wait a second and the window will open.
- Unlike the original window displaying the name, a window will open, which will also contain additional information with a small description.
What does the mod work with?
- The mod works with all objects, blocks, and also provides information about potions, stove, workbench, and other functional blocks, which will help in survival.
How To Install NBT Tooltips Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.