NeonCraft is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2 / 1.15.2, which helps to install several new light sources. This is a pretty interesting solution as all new lights will look like neon signs. A beautiful solution for decorating your own houses, buildings, and other objects.
- There are several options for crafting light panels. For example, you can create special arrows that can easily mark the road to the house or the path to the cafe on the server.
- There are also several dozen varieties of letters. They can be selected directly in the workbench.
- Light sticks. They can designate any place. They are bright enough to be seen from afar.
- Glass sticks. It is just a nice decorative element to help the player decorate objects.
How To Install NeonCraft Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.