Nether Portal Spread mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 is a mod that will make the portal to hell more alive. The peculiarity of the mod is that it allows the portal to distribute blocks from hell beyond it.
How it works is very simple:
When you have a portal, then you will find that hell will gradually replace certain blocks around itself with blocks of hell ( hell stone, quartz ore, hell brick and sand of souls ). It will also turn sand and gravel into the sand of the soul.
The mod allows players to change a lot in their configuration file:
- portalSpreadRadius (default = 15, min 1, max 100): the radius around the portal to which blocks from hell can spread.
- spreadDelay (default = 2500, min. 20, max. 360,000): block delay around the portal.
- instantConvertAmount (default = 50, min 0, max 1000): the number of blocks that are converted to blocks from hell around the portal.
- coalPreventsSpread (default = true): if enabled, it blocks the effect of block distribution, but if there are two coal blocks in the radius.
- isQuartzChance (default = 0.05, min. 0, max. 1.0): the probability that the next block is quartz ore.
- isNetherBrickChance (default = 0.2, min. 0, max. 1.0)
Nether Portal Spread Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.