Nomad Books is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which replenishes the game with the ability to transfer your own camp. This is a great opportunity for those players who like to explore the world and travel around the game in search of a better place to live. With the help of new books that will be added to the game, it will be possible to quickly set up a camp and then collect it in the right place.
How to use the mod?
- Create a specific book with a campground. It can be customized by changing something in the building.
- Some of the books will create chests, when you fold the camp back into the book, the contents of the chest will be completely saved.
- There are three types of books with camps, each of which can be changed at your discretion.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.