Portable housing with style, Nomadic Tents Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 gives you a portable, themed pocket dimension to set up home in. Nomadic Tents is a mod that offers us some tents, although here we call them tents. That they keep inside a trip to a carpil dimension. Since it will be the interior, and in a place to keep chests, beds, crafting tables, whatever we want. This mod will take your house with you! Build a Yurt, Tepee, or Bedouin, set it up, take it down, and never worry about being too far from home again. Tents come in 3 sizes: Small (5×5), Medium (7×7), and Large (9×9).
Nomadic Tent Mod
Open the config file to tweak this mod (NomadicTents.cfg in later releases, yurtmod.cfg in earlier releases)
- Enable/Disable each tent’s crafting recipe
- Enable/Disable crafting recipe for Super Tent Mallet
- Enable/Disable “tent refund” where using an invalid tent makes it drop its recipe components (slightly buggy)
- Enable/Disable sleeping in your tent. If this is off, beds will explode like they do in the Nether!
- Enable/Disable players from walking into tents
- Enable/Disable other entities from walking into tents
- Enable/Disable respawning in tents when players die in a tent
- Enable/Disable non-Creative players from teleporting inside a tent
- Change dimension ID. Leave it blank to let Forge find an available dimension ID
- Change percent chance of tepee blocks having designs. Just cosmetic.
- Change how many wall pieces result from each recipe
How to install:
You can find the Nomadic Tents Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 (Become a Real Aboriginal) Free Download and the guide to set this mod up here:
Nomadic Tents Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4