NoPhantomNoCry is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which allows you to get such an opportunity, which excludes the likelihood of phantoms appearing in the game. They could somehow interfere with you during classic survival, and not everyone liked this update, in which phantoms were added. With the help of this mod, it will be possible to limit or completely exclude the possibility of phantom spawning, which will make the game more convenient. It is also possible to obtain phantom spawn eggs using a special command inside the game chat.
What does the mod allow?
- Partially or completely limits the spawn of phantoms in the game.
- Adds commands for quickly obtaining phantom spawn eggs.
- Quick settings for mod capabilities.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.