Nutritious Milk is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which will add a fairly simple feature to the gameplay. The fact is that now milk will be used instead of food. To do this, you need to create a bucket of 3 iron ingots. After that, find a cow and collect milk. Now there is a bucket of milk. This bucket can be drunk. After that, the player can replenish the level of hunger.
- You can customize the mod using the built-in parameters in the mod. The first parameter is called ” hungerLevelIncrease “. This parameter allows the player to customize hunger replenishment when consuming milk.
- ” saturationLevelIncrease ” is the second characteristic built into the mod. It allows you to adjust the time it takes to consume a bucket of milk.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.