OfflineSkins Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 allows you to show off your skins even if the server is in offline mode. (Made it possible to cache your skins for offline use.)
- In case of your normal skin doesn’t load, you can add your/others skin in the generated folder (.minecraft/cachedImages/skins), named after your username and ends with .png. This way the mod will use the provided file to load a skin for your/others character.
- Crafatar (crafatar.com) will also be used to provide skins when normal skin doesn’t load. (This can be turned off)
- You can also configure it to use a custom skin server through config.
- High-resolution skins are supported.
- This mod is Client-Only, you don’t need to install on the server.
How to install:
You can find OfflineSkins Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 (Use Your Skins in Offline Mode) Free Download and how to set up this fantastic mod here:
OfflineSkins Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3/1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4